Ree dating site for seniors
Ree dating site for seniors
Please visit our Myrtle Beach Message Forum!
Looking for 2017 Current Best things to do in
beautiful sandy shores of Myrtle Beach
Look for the * for my "best bets" attractions in Myrtle Beach, 2017
Also see: SHOPPING - MYRTLE BEACH for anyone who loves to shop! Listing includes
thrift shops, malls, outlets, boutiques, flea markets and news about rand Strand stores.
* LIVE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS Live Entertainment in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Live shows area huge attraction in the Myrtle Beach area. You will find up to date schedules and listings for Alabama Theatre, The Carolina Opry, Carolina Improv, Dixie Stampede, Legends in Concert, Medieval Times, T he Palace Theatre has been demolished and at this point nothing is being built on the empty lot.
GOLF COURSES - Favorites and Best of 2017
* Best Top Attractions, 2017
Please contact me at 843-215-7338. I will try to help you.
Did you know. we have many community theaters, choral groups, and a lot of talent in Myrtle Beach and the the Grand Strand,
* My "don't Miss" 2017 best things to do right now in Myrtle Beach!
Does your business want to be added to this list? Contact me with the word "attraction" or "things to do." No restaurants, please. Contact me
CAROLINA FOREST HIGH SCHOOL Performing Arts Department. See what's playing and purchase tickets online.
CAROLINA MASTER CHORALEВ The Carolina Master Chorale is recognized as the premiere symphonic chorus in the region covering northeast South Carolina and southeast North Carolina and is the oldest community singing organization in the area surrounding Myrtle Beach, and home of the CMC. In 2017-2018 the Chorale celecrates its 35th Concert Season. Learn more on the website.
COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY THEATRE The mission of the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre is to prepare students to pursue lives as professional theatre artists to seek further advanced study in graduate programs by providing rigorous training in musical theatre. See website for up the miunute information
MURRELLS INLET COMMUNITY THEATRE The Murrells Inlet Community Theatre is a non-profit organization founded in 1998. MICT produces a minimum of 3 plays every season, beginning with their fall production.
STAGE LEFT Stage Left Theatre Company is the newest theatre company in Myrtle Beach, specializing in an intimate theater experience. Come by The Market Common and visit the custom-made theater located at 3064 Deville Street, in The Market Common.
THEATRE OF THE REPUBLIC Located in the historic city of Georgetown, S.C. just a short drive from Myrtle Beach. This is a non-profit amateur theatre providing an affordable show with a long history of talented community theatre. Click the link for more information
Take your choice from the many fun putt-putt mini golf locations in this area. Playing Mini Golf is always fun for all ages, and it's one of the most fun things a famly can do together.
Psssst - did you know that NORTH Myrtle Beach is a city, not to be confused with the city of Myrtle Beach. It is located about a 20-30 minute drive north of Myrtle Beach. Don't get them confused because you'll get there late! Make sense of it here
BUCCANEER BAY MINIATURE GOLF 5894 S.Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach -29575 (843) 238-3811
CANCUN LAGOON 2101 S. Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach 843-444-1098
DINOSAUR ADVENTURE 3701 Hwy. 17 S. North Myrtle Beach - 843-272-9041
DRAGON'S LAIR 1197 Celebrity Circle (Broadway at the Beach) Myrtle Beach, 843-923-9301
HAWAIIAN RUMBLE 3210 Hwy. 17 S. North Myrtle Beach - 843-272-7812
JURASSIC GOLF 2900 S, Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach - 843-913-5333
LOST TREASURE GOLF 1705 Highway 17 S. in North Myrtle Beach S.C. 29582
MAY DAY 301 715 Highway 17 North Myrtle Beach (843)280-3535
MOLTEN MOUNTAIN 1010 Vereen Hwy. 17 N., North Myrtle Beach 843-280-5095
MT. ATLANTICUS 707 N. Kinfs Hwy. Myrtle Beach - 843-444-1008
SHIPWRECK ISLAND ADVENTURE 3301 C. Ocean Blvd. Myrtel Beach 843-913-5330
Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surdside Beach, Garden City Beach (Check the websites for seasonal openings and schedule changes)
* FAMILY KINGDOM AMUSEMENT PARK, 301 Third Ave. S., Myrtle Beach. Named #5 Amusement Park in the Nation. Rides including the Swamp Fox wooden roller coaster and a 100-foot Ferris wheel, Family Kingdom offers some of the most memorable and adrenalin-pumping experience on the Grand Strand The Water Park is Myrtle Beach's only waterfront Water Park.Family Kingdom Water Park has "wet and wild" water flumes, (over 100' drop), exhilarating speed slides, intermediate speed slides and a spacious 425' long Lazy River with Waterfall. Seasonal. See website for more details
MYRTLE BEACH SPEEDWAY Home of NASCAR Racing Experience attraction. Drive Real NASCAR Race Cars By Yourself! Passing Allowed, In Car Radio, and Driver's Meeting with Crew Chief. True NASCAR Driving Experience- It's as Real as it Gets! This NASCAR Experience will be the most authentic driving experience or racing school youвЂ™ve ever attend.
O.D. PAVILION AMUSEMENT PARK Come out to North Myrtle Beach and enjoy a fun-filled experience with exciting rides, fun-filled games, great food, delicious snacks, and more! Overlooking the Atlanic Ocean, the O.D. Pvilion as a centerpiece for entertainment in the heart of Myrtyle Beach. See websire for details.
PAVILION PARK The tradition continues at Broadway at the Beach with the updated Pavilion Park. The Pavilion Park boasts all new roller coaster rides and thrill rides in addition to the family entertainment rides and nostalgia rides that have been part of the amusement park for years. There are three areas of attractions to enjoy: Pavilion Park East, West and Central. What to do in Myrtle Beach? Go to one on of the top Amusement Parks in South Carolina!
ATTRACTIONS in Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand. (Check websites for seasonal pricing and listings.)
GARDEN CITY'S BEST BEST KEPT SECRET! AND IT'S FREE!
ALLIGATOR ADVENTURE Barefoot Landing, U.S. 17, North Myrtle Beach, is a reptile park featuring hundreds of American alligators of all sizes. Open 9 a.m.-9 p.m. daily; tickets sold until 8 PM. See web site for pricing, special offers and coupons!
BACKSTAGE MIRROR MANIA Step back in time to an Off-Broadway theater's backstage area. It's March 11,1933 and Luck Luciano's five Mafia famlies have hit New York's Times Square Bank located next door. Help New York's finest mobsters who escaped through the maze of backstage corridors, props, trap doors and turns.
BACKSTAGE EXCAPE GAMES Located at Broadway at the Beach, 1314 Celebrity Circle. #165. Escape rooms are the newest in live, interactive entertainment. вЂњLockedвЂќ in a room with other participants, you will work together as a griyp to find clues, solve a series of puzzles, and ultimately escape before your time runs out.
* BAREFOOT LANDING Shopping, dining and entertqainment in a natural atmosphere is the essence of Barefoot Landing. Barefoot Landing offers seasonal fireworks, street entertainers, weekly parades and much, much more!
BAREFOOT PRINCESS RIVERBOAT DINING CRUISES Enjoy a relaxing afternoon onВ a narrated Sightseeing Cruise or join us in the evening,В addВ a little music on the side with soft river breezes and beautiful scenery, and enjoy a Dinner Cruise orВ breathtaking Sunset Cruise to end your day.
* CLOSED! BIG D - BROADWAY AT THE BEACH (formerly IMAX 3D) Carmick Cinemas Pesents promotions, shows, times and schedules.
* BOARDWALK Walking the Boardwalk is on of the most popular things to do in downtown Myrtle Beach. No charge to walk, and you'll find free live entertainment throughout the year. It's a fun place to visit any time, and perfect for all ages.
BREAKOUTВ MYRTLE BEACH North Myrtle Beach. Are you smart enough to find the way out? Can you escape in time? Prove it! Test your mind!
* BROADWAY AT THE BEACH Broadway at the Beach has changed! All new stores, restaurants, night clubs and attractions in 2017! This is one place you do not want to miss! Put it at the top of your "to do" list!
* BROOKGREEN GARDENS, U.S. 17, between Murrells Island and Pawleys Island. Brookgreen Gardens is a National Historic Landmark and a display garden with the most extensive collection of figurative sculpture in an outdoor setting by American artists in the world. Brookgreen has the only zoo that's accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums on the coast of the Carolinas, Nrookgreen Gardens offers tours, programs and archeological sites for visitors to explore. More information on the website. Also, see my four Brookgreen Gardens pages featuring hundreds of photos - sculpture and floral, along with discriptive text.)
BUILD A BEAR Bring your new furry friend for life.. personalize him or her to your individual tastes and make memories to last a lifetime. Located at Broadway at the Beach
CAROLINA BACKWOODS ATV TRAIL TOURS Carolina Backwoods is a unique ATV, 4X4 Fun Park, designed for all skill levels. Located near Myrtle Beach on the NC and SC state line, Ash, North Carolina. Cabin and camper rentals, RV sites (30 and 50 amp) with full hook-up including satellite. Tent sites are also available. Only minutes from the beach. See website for more details.
CAROLINA SAFARI Jeep tours, open all year round. Fascinating LowCountry history, plantations, ricefields, Huntington Beach State Park. Fun for all ages.
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM The Children's Museum features hands-on exhibits that combine education with entertainment. Displays include the U.S.S. Kids Afloat boating safety exhibit, Bubble Mania, where children can make giant bubbles and the "Express Yourself" Arts Center. See website for pricing and more information, 2501 N. Kings Highway (843) 946-9469
* DUPLIN WINERY June, 2015. North Myrtle Beach Wine Tasting. From the rural vineyards of Rose Hill NC, to the sandy shores of North Myretle Beach, visitors can sample a wide variety of award winning wines.
ESCAPE MYRTLE BEACH (downtown) The original Myrtle Beach Escape Game. Interactive adventure where a team of 2 to 10 people have one hour to use their wits and intelligence to solve puzzels, complete tasks, and be imaginative. Highlty addictive, intense and unpredictable fun.
EXECUTIVE HELICOPTERS Come experience the ride of your life aboard on of our helicopters. Float effortlessly as you take in birds eye views of the many gold courses, Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, and the beautiful Grand Strand beaches and islands. See website for details.
FRANKLIN G. BURROUGHS-SIMEON B. CHAPIN ART MUSEUM, 3100 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach. 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Tuesday - Saturday and 1- 4 p.m. Sunday. Free admission. Donations requested. See the web site for special events.(843) 238-2510.
FUN WAREHOUSE Fun Warehouse is the best place in Myrtle Beach to let loose and have a great experience the entire family can enjoy. this This all inclusive facility offers family entertainment that features an elevated Go Cart Track,В state of the art Arcade, Laser Tag, Soft Play, Inflatables, Six Birthday party rooms Roller Skating, Rollerball Mini-Bowling, Finish Line Cafe, Pit Stop Ice Cream Shop,В WiFi & More! Click the website for details.
GARDEN CITY PVILION ARCADE Garden City, a short drive south from Myrtle Beach, has been a popular family vacation destination on the Grand Strand for decades. And among the mainstays in the quaint seaside town, Garden City Pavilion Arcade has been providing gaming entertainment since 1969
GO APE! the country's #1 Zip Line and Treetop Adventure. Visit the Award-Winning Outdoor Activities and Adventures in the Forests. Located at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex, they offer a Treetop Adventure and Treetop Junior, so all ages can participate. Discount at the North Myrtle Beach location. 15% discount when you use the promo code 17FUNBEACHES .
GREAT AMERICAN RIVERBOAT CO. Barefoot Landing, U.S. 17, North Myrtle Beach. Enjoy sightseeing, dancing and dining as you cruise the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. Cboose from the Jungle Princess, Jungle Baby or Barracuda Jet Boat! See the website for details and pricing,
GHOSTS AND LEGENDS THEATRE Barefoor Landing, U.S. 17, . Ghost Show features Lowcountry tales. The Ghost Walks take place at dusk.Blackbeard Seance - Adults only
GHOSTS OF GEORGETOWN Lantern Tours. Escape to the past's haunted history. Explore the darkened streets with re-enactor Bob Wolfe and story teller Elizabeth Robertson Huntsinger Wolf, author of Ghosts of Georgetown.
GRAND PRIX FAMILY THRILL PARK Everyone needs a little thrill! Race to victory on our seven go kart tracks, climb to the top of the rock wall, become a legend on the two 18-hole mini golf courses, or get the highest score in the Grand Prix arcade! Broadway Grand Prix offers all the greatest Myrtle Beach.
HELICOPTER ADVENTURES Why settle for a view of Myrtle Beach from your car window when you can soar in style in a helicopter? The largest helicopter tour company in Myrtle Beach with operation spanning almost 6 acres, with 2 cool and relaxing covered waiting area. 5 simultaneously operating landing pads and 10 beautiful Robinson R44 helicopters.
HOFFMAN HELICOPTERS Lookoing for a once in a lifetime experience? Treat yourself to helicopter tour of beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach. Adjacent to the Myrtle Beach airport (MYR) See website for details..
. with King Kong scaling a sktscraper next to the Empire State building. Hollywood Wax Museum is the only wax museum in the country devoted entirely to celebrity figures. The 2-story Museum Myrtle Beach brings tourists and locals into the world of Hollywood stars and allows visitors to get vlose to some of the most famous people in show business, re-created so faithfully that you would swear they are allive!
HOUSE OF BLUES 4060 US Hwy. 17 S at Barefoot Landing, North Myrtle Beach Features a variety of local talent and professionals. See website doe schedule and prices.
HYMAN VINEYARDS Conway. Now offering wine tasting; See website for details
* LA BELLE AMIE VINYARD Winery localted in Little River, SC Private lable wines, live music, special events, tasting room. Well worth the short drive from Myrtle Beach.
MUSEUM OF COASTAL CAROLINA and INGRAM PLANETARIUM at the Village at Sunset Beach, N.C., N.C. 179. For information about these attractions, please see the website
LAZER FX-LAZER TAG, 964 Lake Arrowhead Rd. ,Myrtle Beach. The ultimate high tech adventure, where cutting edge computer technology combines with action-oriented team play to create an exciting, heart-racing experience. This is a true group activity - you are the game! From children 4 years old and up who expect to be thrilled, to those skeptical adults and business people who need a bit of convincing, everyone is captured by the game moments after platy begins. 843-467-2229.
* MARKET COMMON The Market Common offers some of the best restaurants and shopping in this area. Links to all stores and restaurants. You'll also find interactive games for families all around Grand Lake. Current events and festivals, as well as fantastic awared-winning movie theater for rainy days.
MYRTLE BEACH ESCAPE Your "mission" is to escape from a room by solving puzzels, manipulate objects and search for hidden clues. Book online.
* MURRELLS INLET - MARSHWALK Located just a few miles south of Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet is one of the most scenic areas in the Grand Strand. Take your camera.Take the kids! Take a walk!The restaurants here are known for their seafood, but if seafood isn't your favorite dish, you'll find lots of other menu choices.
* MYRTLE BEACH PELICANS, TicketReturn.com (Events and Categories) Field, 1251 21st Avenue N., Myrtle Beach, Phone: (843) 918-6002. Loved by locals and visitors alike. See website for details.
MYRTLE BEACH ZIPLINE ADVENTURES - located downtown, on the site of the former Pavilion.
MYRTLE BEACH LASER TAG Surf's up Family Fun Center and Video Arcade offers "The Ultimate Laser Adventure" - serious fun for all ages - completely equipped for birthday parties, rock climbing, casual play, groups, teens, adults, youth groups, church groups, company parties, fundraisers, all you can eat pizza nd more!
PEDEGO ELECTRIC BIKES - Located in The Market Common. Many people would like to ride a bike, but find it difficult due to hills, wind, distance, joint pain, age or the inconvience of having to shower and change at work. Others simply like the flexibility of being able to choose between exercise and assisted transportation. One thing that everyone aggrees on. people love the experience of riding a Pedego Electric Bike!
* PIERS Here's a list of Myrtle Beach area piers. Whether you like to fish or just take a walk on a pier to see what fish are running or talk to a few people who are fishing. the Grand Strand offers several piers for your enjoyment. The cost ranges from free to $3. Look for the pier closest to your accommodations.
PIRATE ADVENTURES - On the Marshwalk at Crazy Sister Marina in Murrells Inlet. (Photo Here) Your child will experience the magiv of sailing away in search of a sunken treasure. Dressed with a painted curly moustache or an anchor tattoo, your young pirate will learn the rules of the sea. and they always find a treasure. The ship sails with the season, so check the website for more information..
* PARKS AND PLAYGROUNDS - Enjoy North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet and Georgetown County public parks. Parks are free, relaxing and perfect for families andf friends.
RADICAL ROPES Combining an exhilarating aerialВ adventure parkВ with extreme zip lines, KidZips and more, the spectacular new Radical Ropes Adventure Park in Myrtle Beach will offer adrenalin-pumping action, above and beyond anything else on the beach. Radical Ropes is now open on Kinds Hwy. and 19th Ave.. June 15, 2015
* RIPLEY'S AQUARIUM Broadway at the Beach, U.S. 17 Bypass and 29th Avenue N. Myrtle Beach, Sharks, rays and other underwater creatures are on display. A moving walkway runs through a 330-foot tube in the main tank, and visitors can touch the rays and horseshoe crabs in touch tanks. The Aquarium offers special activities adventures and shows on a rotation basis. See websire for pricing and details. My photos of Ripley's Aquarium.
RIDDLES EXCAPE ROOM (Restaurant Row) Can you escape in 60 minutes? Fun for all ages. Themed Live-Action Adventure Escape Rooms. 1 hour non-frightening adventure games. Solve clues, puzzles, riddles and secret codes to escape your room. Accommodates 2В В to 10 people 9713 North Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach phone: 843 424 0022 Myrtle Beach.
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT! ODDITORIUM Ocean Blvd. and 9th Avenue N. in downtown Myrtle Beach. The only place in Myrtle Beach where you will find shrunken heads, a 8ft tall Transformer sculpture made of scrap car parts, an authentic vampire killing kit, one of a kind artwork, tons of hands-on interactives, and a wicked vortex spinning tunnel!
RIPLEY'S HAUNTED ADVENTURE Ocean Blvd. Downtown. RipleyвЂ™s Haunted Adventure takes haunted houses to the next level. Live actors lurk behind every corner of this creepy asylum, terrorizing you every step of the way. That high pitched scream you hearвЂ¦ yes. that is you!10,000 sq.ft. of haunted adventure.
RIPLEY'S MOVING THEATER It's going to be a bumpy ride. Better strap on your seat belts for this seriously realistic 5D Moving Theater experience. Our state of the art theater with digital effects will make you feel like youвЂ™re in the movie! Bump, dip, and shake your way through our Snow Ride and Bumper Car adventures. Must be 43вЂќ to ride in moving seats. Non-moving seats are available for the little ones with a parent.
RIPLEY'S MARVELOUS MIRROR MAZE Can you find your way out? RipleyвЂ™s Enchanted Mirror Maze is one of the most exciting and unique attractions that the entire family can enjoy! See infinite reflections of yourself in every direction! Encounter surprising corners, dead ends aand continuous circles. Never the same experience twice.
* RICE MUSEUM in nearby Georgetown, SC. The Rice Museum features historical information on the Lowcountry rice culture. One hour guided tyours are offered throughout the day, Mondays through Saturdays. The museum is also home to the Maritime Museum Gallery. Mod. - Sat. 10:00 am to 4:30 pm; Closed Sunday and Major Holidays. Adults. $7.00; Seniors (60 and over) $5.00; Students (6-21) $3.00; Children under 6 free when accompanied by an adult. Group rates available.
ROCKIN' JUMP TRAMPOLINE PARK Wall to wall trampolines, among other attractions, the park has something for everyone. Burn energy and have fun, no matter your age.
ROVER BOAT TOURS - Go shelling in a bird watcher's paradise under the shadow of the Georgetown Lighthouse aboard the motorized boat, the "Carolina Rover".В See dolphins, sea turtles and other sea creatures as professional naturalists guide you through the Bay.В 800-705-9063
* SEGWAY TOUR Huntington Beach State Park. Quote from a neighbor 2/4/2014: "Also, on your Fun Beaches website, you might mention the Segway tour at Huntington Beach State Park. It was SO much fun, and a great safe place to learn to ride them. The tour guide, Aaron, gave 100% to the tour.
* SEASHELLS AND SHARK TEETH A fun and free activity for your entire family. Take home some one-of-a-kind treasures from your Myrtle Beach vacation. Here's how to find them.
SHARK WAKE PARK North Myrtle Beach. It's home to the only cable wakeboarding park in the area. Cable wakeboarding, the newest addition to a distinguished list of action sports throughout the world, allows for the best of the extreme nature of wakeboarding, without the need for a boat!
SOAR AND EXPLORE ZIPLINE ROPES COURSE The WonderWorks zipline will take participants soaring 50 feet above water on a course that travels 1,000 feet between towers. Featuring a constant tension system, the dual-line course ensures participants a smooth вЂњzip" with intense fun. The pirate-themed ropes course stands a staggering 40 feet tall and spans three levels. Participants must navigate 33 different challenge elements which are designed with more than 3,000 ropes and cables. The course becomes progressively more difficult, offering participants the chance to compete as a family.
Get ready for the most exciting time of your life. Details on website.
* SKYWHEEL The Myrtle Beach SkyWheel opened in May, 2011. The Myrtle Beach Observation Skywheel is an amazing attraction, which is sure to elevate your perspective, measures an impressive 200 feet above sea level and is the only observation wheel of it's kind anywhere in trhe U.S. Thr Sky Wheel is located on the Boardwalk in downtown Myrtle Beach
SLING SHOT, SKYSCRAPER , BUNGEE JUMPING Intersection Ocean Blvd. and 11th Ave. N . This towering V-shaped ride catapults you about 300 feet in the air at nearly 120 miles per hour. Skyscraper, Sky Bounce and Swing. Sone restrictions apply. Seasonal.
THE TRACK RECREATION CENTER One-stop action-packed fun for the whole family. The TrackвЂ™s premier go-kart attractions are two multi-level elevated go-kart tracks вЂ“ the only of their kind in Myrtle Beach вЂ“ that give drivers a hybrid go-kart roller coaster experience. The Track's signature track is the Wild Woody which takes drivers up three levels then circles back down 3 levels for a high-altitude driving thrill.
SWAMP FOX TOURS: 624 Front Street, Georgetown. Swamp Fox Tours takes you on a pictorial tour of historic Georgetown, SC. Being the third oldest city in South Carolina, Georgetown has an abundance of historic tree-lined streets festooned with moss with historic homes dating back to the1700s. Also, around this area you'll find historic churches, museums, and beautiful waterfront.
* UPSIDE DOWN HOUSE Wonderwork's Upside Down House at Broadway at the Beach, on the former site of the Crab House Restaurant. See my photos of a visit to Wonder Works Upsidedown House with our grandson, age 6.
WACCATEE ZOO Enterprise Road , off S.C. 707, Socastee. Read this before you go. Waccatee Zoological Farm is located within 500 acres of private, carefully preserved, wooded property.
CAROLINA IMPROV COMPANY at Uptown Theater conveniently located in the Myrtle Beach Mall. Be sure to check out their upcoming shows by clicking the calendar. Uptown offers beer, wind, soad, and bottled water for purchase is smoke-free and wheelchair-accessible.
CAROLINA COMEDY CLUB - BROADWAY AT THE BEACH Carolina Comedy Club was designed and built from the ground up to be one of the premier comedy clubs in the country. Bringing you the biggest names in comedy as seen on The Tonight Show, Comedy Central, HBO, and Showtime, plus the biggest stars.
COMEDY CABANA Check website for information, dates and ticket information. And be sure to read the many reviews!
COMEDY ZONE TheВ Comedy Zone in Myrtle Beach is a stand-up comedy club located inside House of Blues. Every Tuesday they offer a 3-act comedy show with an emcee, feature, and a nationally known headliner.
W ATER PARKS (Check websites for seasonal openings and closings)
* FAMILY KINGDOM OCEANFRONT WATER PARK Third Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach. Splash your way through the "coolest" fun at the beach! Feel the thrill of speeding down a water slide or simply relax as you drift down the cool, refreshing water in the Lazy River. Family Kingdom Water Park has wet and wild water flumes, (over 100' drop), exhilarating speed slides, intermediate speed slides and a spacious 425' long lazy river with waterfalls.
MYRTLE WAVES Located on the corner of 10th Ave N. & Hwy 17 By-pass near Broadway at the Beach. The address is 3000 Mr. Joe White Ave (10th Ave N), Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. All-day summer fun at Myrtle Waves Water Park is priced right! Bring the entire family and all your friends for a full day of water-packed adventure.
* WILD WATER-WATER & WHEELS , 910 U.S. 17 S., Surfside Beach. Open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. through September 7. Slides, Wipe Out Wave Pool, Lazy River Ride, Wally's Kiddie Lagoon, Adult Lounge Pool, Mini Golf, Go-Carts, Bumper Boats, Snack Bar, Lockers/Showers. No fees on Inner Tubes, Picnic Area, Gift Shop and Sundeck.
WATER SPORTS Parasailing, Boat Charters, Sailing Charters, Fishing Charters, Water Cruises, Rentals, Party Boats! (Check sites for seasonal openings)
CAPT "CUSH" MYRTLE BEACH FISHING CHARTERS Choose from two boats which offer you a high-quality Myrtle Beach fishing adventure. Inshore and off-shore charters as well as sight-seeing cruises. Book your adventure with Capt. "Cush"today!
CAPT. STEVE'S RIVER TOURS Based in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, Captain Steve's River Tours specializes in pontoon boat tours of the historic Waccamaw River. Experience a South Carolina vacation like no other while surrounded by beautiful scenery. Very few tourists have the opportunity to see the river, as most people head to Myrtle Beach instead. Here's a photo of me with Capt. Steve, October, 2017
DEEP SEA FISHING & DOLPHIN CRUISES We have a new 100' Continental Shelf Custom Lydia Built Fishing & Cruising Yacht. Very Fast with Triple Turbo Diesels provides More Fishing Time. Super Clean & Modern with Air Conditioned Cabin. Plenty of room - no overcrowding, This is the finest passenger boat on the Grand Strand. North Myrtle Beach
Jet Skies, Sail Boats, Kayaks, Parasailing, Banana Boats and more. Visit the website or call for more information and pricing.
EAST COAST BREW BOAT The BrewBoat partt boat combines beer, biking, and boating to provide one memorable adventure. The boat can accommodate up to 15 passengers and is perfect for families, friends and parties. It's a one-of-a-kind BYOB cruise along the beautiful Murrells Inlet marshlands.
HURRICANE FLEET Hurricane Fleet has been serving the Carolina Coast and Myrtle Beach for more than 50 years. Make it your choice for deep sea fishing. Our extensive knowledge and experience are evident with every fishing trip.
JACK'S SURF LESSONS - BOARD RENTALS This school has been named among the best of Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach by TripAdvisor for the past two years. The instructors have over 50В years combined experience. You will learn to surf. And you will surf well! Whether you're local and trying to figure out the surfing thing,or on vacation with surfing on your bucket list, you canвЂ™t go wrong with JackвЂ™s Surf School В
LITTLE RIVER FISHING FLEET Modern and comfprtable fishing vessels. Local crew of enthusiastic fishing specialists. Coupons on website.
LIVING LARGE PARTY BARGE Choose a cruise: 4 Hours of Fun, Quarter Day Cruise, Boat Bar Hop, Full Moon Starlight Cruise, Boathouse, Sunday FunDay,.and you cvan even schedule a water taxi!
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH FISHING CHARTERS Private North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charter company offering Backwater, Inshore, Offshore, Gulf Stream and Deep Sea Fishing for up to six anglers per boat. Deep Sea Charter Fishing service consists of three offshore boats ranging from 26 to 34 feet. Our Inshore/Backwater boats are 22 to 24 feet Bay Boats. We specializing in light tackle fishing and use only the highest quality equipment. We provide all fishing licenses, bait and tackle for our clients.
* PLANTATION RIVER TOURS - Scenic boar tours along historic plantations of South Carolina's beautiful Lowcountry rivers. Departing from the Wacca Wache Marina, you'll see rice plantations, slave cabins, alligators and more. A local historian will be your guide on the history, mystery and legends of the old southern rice plantations.
REEL ACTION FISHING CHARTERS Reel Action Fishing Charters provides the safest, exciting and most memorable fishing trip for your family. Young children are especially welcome for an educational adventure on the water. Minnows, crabbing, shrimping, dolphin watching and more. Private high quality charters for anglers of all skill levels, from first time family trips to experienced anglers.
SEA SCREAMER - Enjoy 3 rides in one in this unique speedboat! First, enjoy a narrated cruise of the historical Intercoastal Waterway touring Little River and Calabash, cruising through some of South Carolina's most pristine scenery. View the prestigious marinas and yachts while all the time exploring for birds, playful Dolphins Sea Turtles and other marine life along the way. Then thrill to a refreshing, exhilarating ride past the world-famous beaches and resorts of North Myrtle Beach!
SHARK WAKE PARK Cable wakeboarding, the newest addition to the distinguished list of action sports throughout the world, allows for the best of the extreme nature of wakeboarding, without the need for a boat. Shark Wake Park is committed to building and operating the worldвЂ™s best cable wake parks and strives to grow watersports by bringing wakeboarding to the masses.
Parasail Ride, Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Kayak, Sailboat lessons
VOYAGER FISHING CHARTERS Party Boat Fishing, Dolphin Cruises and Sport Fishing Charter. 100' Super Voyager II Largest & Most Comfortable party fishing party boat in the Carolinas! Special Fishing Rates - Year Round
WALLACE SAILING CHARTERS, Sailboats are safe, and no swimming required. Just sit back and enjoy the peaceful, quiet ride Sail the tranquil waters around Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and Historic Winyah Bay. Search for dolphin, loggerhead turtles, pelicans, egrets, bald eagles and even alligators in the 2 mile estuary between The Georgetown Harnbot and Georgetown Inlet.
Big M Casino - Located in Little River, S.C. on the waterfront.
Must present a state or federal I.D. before boarding. Must be 18 to sail and 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
* MYRTLE BEACH STATE PARK , 4401 S. Kings Hwy. beach access picnic areas, camping and fishing pier. Park hours 6 a.m.-10 p.m. daily. Park admission: $5. for adults, $3.25 Seniors, $3. ages 6-25; free 5 years and younger. 843-238-5325.
SC Park Informations is available at : 1-866-345-PARK(7275)
KARMA ULTIMATE NIGHTLIFE was built for teens only. You must be between the ages of 13-19 to enter Karma. Although younger or older people may attend birthday parties or other private events booked outside of normal business hoursВ See website for details..
Disclaimer: To the best of my knowledge, the information and prices in the "Best Things To Do" list above are current and up to date for 2017. However, prices and information may change without my knowledge, or the venue may close for the season. Please call ahead or check the website for the latest information.
Don't forget - not everything in Myrtle Beach
JUMPSTART EX Free Sample
ENERGY, FOCUS, MOOD SUPPLEMENT
JUMPSTART EX is a natural, premium quality nootropic CNS energy stimulant supplement with mood enhancers scientifically-designed to support peak physical and mental performance and a positive disposition to help you be at your best. This remarkable boost supplement has ingredients to increase metabolism, help cells burn energy more efficiently, sharpen focus, and promote an improved mood.
It's quick, convenient, and highly effective -- the absolute best natural way to get fully energized, focused, enthusiastic, and in a flow state. This is smart nutrition at its most advanced.
1. ENERGY & FOCUS: It contains a precise balance of stimulants to enhance energy production more evenly over time without jitteriness, increasing focus and attentiveness, and helping the body convert stored fat into energy more efficiently.
2. MOOD: It has ingredients that help promote the production of the "feel-good" neurotransmitters in the brain like serotonin and dopamine that are responsible for feelings of well being and for mental focus and concentration.
3. SUPPORT: Most importantly, it has a complex of synergistic co-factors of vitamins, minerals, adaptogens, and antioxidants that not only enhance the effects of the supplement and provide critical support to the body, they also promote homeostasis and reduce sensitivity to physical stress.
JUMPSTART EX is simply a better way to be at your best.
Advanced nutritionists are impressed by the complex right away. It will not overwhelm your body with harmfully excessive doses of stimulants like most other pedestrian energy pills, drinks, shots and supplements, but is intelligently and precisely engineered to give you a balanced, controlled, even boost to body, mind and to your spirits.
It will help to get you operating at peak performance levels for hours without negative effects or nervousness, and without calories, artificial ingredients or preservatives.
We guarantee you'll love JUMPSTART EX and your body will too.
NO JITTERS, NO CRASH, JUST FULL OF VITALITY,
What to expect from the unique JUMPSTART energy and mood effect:
Sharpened focus and concentration;
Heightened sense of satisfaction and emotional well-being ;
Stimulated carbohydrate conversion into energy;
You will notice the energy formula's difference as soon as you take it and your energy and spirits start to soar and that trademark JUMPSTART EX smile (now famous thanks to Cameron Diaz!) spreads over you.
JUMPSTART EX Featured in 'What Happens in Vegas'
" I read all the feedback and thought: 'yeah, right!' I decided though to give a try as too many people talked about it so positive. I know it sounds cliche to write all these but honestly, truly and genuinely I have found JUMPSTART EX working wonders. I don't feel tiredness at all and I sleep through the night really well. Simply, it is a fantastic product worth every penny and anyone who is a bit hesitant, please don't be, you will be amazed how it will influence on your daily life in a very, very positive way. "
(Note: results will vary from person to person.)
Give JUMPSTART EX a try and experience nutrition that will help your body to optimal vitality, focus, and positivity, and help you to be your best.
SEE WARNINGS TAB.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The FDA does not evaluate or test herbs. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Consult with your care provider before beginning use. Use as per instructions and as with any supplement, always watch for any allergic reactions.Commenting on the news ree dating site for seniors sign up. Website for dating.